Join us along the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan at Spiral Space Yoga Gallery for this inspiring spring time event.
We kick off the retreat on Friday with an independent film, The Goddess Project, produced by women, for women, to inspire women.
Saturday and Sunday, Cydney and Jessika will lead you through an exploration of mindfulness, the language of the body, pleasure, and self expression through:
- Delicious meals
- & Conscious Action
- Get to know yourself on a more intimate and inspiring level.
- Identify old belief systems, patterns, and sticking points, then release what no longer serves you.
- Connect with women on a meaningful and supportive level.
- Take a break from the "having to do" list so that the doing becomes more intentional.
- Dine on abundant, plentiful, and flavorful plant-based meals designed and lovingly prepared by the talented chef, Jessika Mikol.
Itinerary Overview (subject to change):
6:00pm Registration + Dinner
7:30pm Film Screening "The Goddess Project"
*Open to public ($10 per adult, teens 12+ $7)
SATURDAY (inquire about day rate)
Meditation & Sensory Experiences
Soulful Art Creation
Creative Movement w/ Special Guest Instructor Amy Querin
SUNDAY (inquire about day rate)
Sound Exploration w/ Special Guest Instructor Lisa Friedrich
Aerial Lounge session/Yoga Nidra
Light Evening Fare
(Evening wrap up for Cydney's Definition Project group participants)
*All 7 Meals included will be gluten-free, plant-based, anti-inflammatory and prepared with lots of Love by Jessika.
Experience a plentiful, flavorful, mindful eating experience as you harness the power of your digestion.
Space is limited.
Tickets: Investment: $649 Early Bird Rate: $495 (until March 23rd)
*Please inquire about Day, Buddy and Referral rates.
To reserve your spot, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required.