Are you ready to finally be at peace with food; to enjoy meals out with friends and family; and to feel confident and sexy in your skin?
Haven’t you been in this war long enough?
Are you ready for pleasurable and satisfying meals and to stop feeling controlled by food?
You’ve struggled far too long with meal plans and portion controlling and the inevitable self-sabotaging binges, right?
Are you ready to ditch the treadmill and get the body you want without the relentless exercise?
You CAN have food freedom. You CAN have your ideal body weight. You CAN enjoy a variety of foods again. You DON’T have to sweat your ass off doing exercise you hate to burn extra calories.
I know you want to find the solution to long lasting weight loss, to be comfortable and confident in your skin, and to feel like you can eat like a normal human being.
That’s exactly what I wanted. I’ve been there.
For years I felt the intense pressure to succeed and to navigate life’s challenges through the eyes of “having to do it right.”
Relationships and life’s expectations had really taken up a lot of my time and energy.
As a result, I struggled to maintain a loving relationship with myself and I turned towards diet strategies and exercise to help me lose excess weight. My self control would always collapse and backfire, and I used food to help comfort myself when I felt overwhelmed. This would always lead to guilt from over eating and binge eating.
I failed at numerous attempts to get the body that I desired and I eventually became completely controlled by food and obsessed with exercise, all the while hating my body every step of the way. Binge eating become a near nightly occurrence.
After one final last ditch attempt at trying to control my appetite and lose the extra 20 pounds through intense exercise, I knew that there had to be a different way to go about all this nonsense because hating my body into something else wasn’t working. I then began my search for something transformational.
That’s when I discovered the remarkable strategies of Eating Psychology:
- Mind Body Nutrition
- Dynamic Eating Psychology
I dove deep into studying the curriculum offered by The Institute For The Psychology of Eating and the cutting edge approach to connecting food, emotions, and weight.
I’ve used these strategies on myself with great success, and have created a life where food no longer controls me, exercise is fun, and my body weight has stabilized. I feel more confident and comfortable in my skin and the kicker is, life is more fun and less stressful!
I know that you too can experience this transformational shift in your relationship with food and body. I’d love to help you get there.
Join me in co-creating your personalized coaching program!
How do you know if a co-created program is for you?
My co-created coaching program is for you if:
- You are ready for something different and you know that diet and exercise plans just aren’t for you anymore.
- You've been dying to crack your appetite code and get to the bottom of your cravings.
- You desire long lasting results.
- You are ready to transform your relationship with food and exercise.
- You are ready to stop fearing calories, fats, and carbs.
- You are confused about what strategy to try next but know that you just can’t go on another restricted diet or intense exercise plan.
- You are ready to go deep to learn more about you; your wishes, desires, and dreams.
- You are ready for the challenge to get to know yourself on a more intimate level.
- You are inspired to work hard for the results you want.
- You want life long strategies that will work for your lifestyle.
- You desire to be confident and comfortable in your skin.
- You know that there IS a better way but you need a trusted guide to help you on your journey.
- You are ready to experience life’s pleasures again.
- You want to love your body.
- You are a loyal, committed individual who shows up to do your work.
- You are open to being honest in a space of non-judgment.
What can you expect from our work together?
You can expect to…
- Gain a clearer understanding of why your strategies aren’t working for you.
- Explore nutrition strategies that benefit your goals.
- Learn strategies that will make meal times pleasurable again.
- Learn how to listen to what your body really needs nutritionally and how to feed it.
- Learn to trust your desires more and to fear your appetite less.
- Find out what exercise strategies benefit you most.
- Starting loving food again rather than stressing over it and feeling controlled by it all the time.
- Become increasingly more comfortable in your skin.
- Learn how your eating challenges, such as binge eating, over eating, and restricting, are doorways to getting to know yourself more intimately and loving yourself more deeply.
- Build long lasting relaxation and breathing habits that will help you to destress and put you in the optimal state for your body’s transformation.
- Feel empowered and inspired in a world that is sending you confusing and mixed messages about what to eat and how to exercise.
- Actualize improvements in secondary complaints such as bloating, indigestion, constipation, fatigue, mood, and immunity.
- Improve your personal relationships and find the joy that's been hiding.
- Most importantly you will gain a toolbox of strategies that will support long term results even after our work is finished.
What you can expect from me as your Coach?
- Meet with you consistently throughout the course of your coaching program (length to be decided upon based on your needs) via Skype or phone.
- Provide support, feedback, and accountability through your entire journey while we work together. I will be available via email to answer questions between sessions.
- Suggest reading materials as needed.
- Be clear in giving you action steps and assignments to get you were you want to go.
- Properly evaluate and re-adjust your goals and strategies when necessary.
- Create a safe atmosphere for respectful inquiry and conversation, and will listen to your needs.
- Be honest, authentic, and straightforward in my communication.
- Keep our work together confidential.
- Recommend supplements and additional resources as needed to support your goals.
- Help you have an empowered relationship with food and body.
- Provide you with a 200% relationship: You show up 100%, I show up 100%.
If this coaching opportunity feels like it could be right for you, I'd love to have a powerful, game changing conversation with you to find out if we are a fit to work together.