To my fellow Sisters, Wild Women, and Creative Beings, our expression is being hampered and our bodies and souls are suffering.
We women have been bombarded with so many voices over the years and yet our own voice is always the loudest, isn’t it?
“I’m not thin enough.”
“What is wrong with me?”
“Why can’t I control my appetite?”
“I was doing so well and then I fell off the wagon...again!”
“She’s got such a great body, I need her plan.”
“I wish I could be happier.”
“I just want to feel comfortable in my clothes.”
“If I could just lose the weight, then I’d feel sexy.”
“I’m feeling stressed out all the time.”
“My cravings are out of control.”
I’m sure a few, if not all, of these sound familiar, yes?
You were born a queen
A queen doesn’t preoccupy herself with these statements, and yet here you are saying these things to yourself. Hell, I’ve said them all to myself.
Unfortunately, these are the tapes that powerful queens play in their heads day after day, never able to quiet the inner dialogue or find the perfect answer. Because of this, your reign in this world is restricted, dampened, and subdued.
You’re tired of those tapes aren’t you? The queen in you recognizes that, “This shit ain’t working anymore,” right?
THE QUEST FOR THE ANSWER
It’s like you’re in a never ending search for…
- The magic pill
- The perfect plan
- A way to control your eating habits
- The perfect way to get ahead at work
- That one thing that will make your body finally feel awesome so you can enjoy life
That was the story of my life, desperately grasping at the next thing that promised results. The results were never as expected and I rarely felt better in my skin or more confident until I made the shift to try something outside the box.
I had to claim my royalty.
Woman, I know you’re a strong, loyal, and committed gal. When you set your mind to something, you’re going to get shit done. Sounds pretty fucking royal to me.
Your passion and willpower are solid until “the thing” that is supposed to work doesn’t work anymore. Seriously, that’s enough to make any self proclaimed perfectionist feel like a failure.
“Why does it work for her and not for me?!?!” I used to say that all the time.
The epic truth is that there are tons of answers to all of these tapes repeating in your head, and I want you to know that most of those answers are wrong because they weren’t tailored for a powerful queen like you who doesn’t fit in a damn box.
By trying all these eating and exercise plans, along with the self-help strategies and managing relationships, it’s as if you’ve been told to look in all the wrong caves for the fucking pot of gold.
You've been given the wrong maps and travel gear, and when you found the gold, it was fool’s gold. Even still, you can’t understand why you ended up in the wrong damn cave with the fucking fool’s gold because you did everything right!
If I was grading you on your efforts, I’d be willing to bet you've earned the A+ AND the extra credit because you strive for it all. That’s how you roll.
You should have the body and the confidence by now, dammit!
Even though your A+ effort isn’t realizing the sustained results that you desire, I know that there are the RIGHT answers for YOU! I know that there is the RIGHT map to your pot of gold, but you will need to see past the counterfeit maps and the fool’s gold.
You will need to see past the walls of the box that make you feel unseen, unheard, and unexpressed. You need to claim the throne that is rightfully yours and you will have to stop being a “good girl.”
You have the chance to trade in your self-defeating tapes for real gold and to sit on your throne.
You have an invitation to enter a world were you are free to express who you are, become confident in your body and your strength, where you are unapologetically you, slaying the shit out of life and ruling your kingdom like a conscious queen.
So how do you find the right map to...
- Self confidence?
- A normal appetite?
- Enjoying life in your body?
- The place where you can finally show up as you and be loved, accepted, and respected?
Join me and 5 VIP women for the Definition Project.
Over the course of 6 months, you will learn to redefine YOU on your own terms.
- No more shoving yourself into the next box of conformity only to feel cramped and constrained in who you are.
- No more confusing experts telling you that “you must be doing something wrong” because their fool proof plan isn’t working for you.
- No more failed attempts at sticking to an eating and exercise plan.
- No more obsessive thoughts about food or feeling like a failure if you missed a workout.
- No more self flagellation for not being good enough.
You get to toss ALL that shit aside and rise through the flames set upon you to emerge bolder, stronger, and more confident in your physical and mental forms.
During this opportunity…
• You will learn strategies to nourish yourself in the most powerful ways.
• You will connect with that inner voice (what we call that “gut feeling”) and develop a trusting relationship with her.
• You will move in ways that make you feel alive, powerful, and grounded.
• You will trust yourself in ways you never thought possible.
• You will feel more confident and attractive in your body.
The six of us will come together for six months to heal, support one another, and rediscover the queens we really are within a safe sisterhood.
We will share our stories, support each other’s growth, and celebrate the successes.
You will also discover the truths behind what you really need to be successful versus what you’ve been told. Yes, that gut feeling has something to tell you.
You will explore what it means to ditch the diets and eating plans and find what really works for you so your body and mind are free to be exactly as they are meant to be...strong, creative, powerful, confident, and respected.
The sisterhood portion of the Definition Project includes:
• 7 online group meetings where we will discuss various topics such as societal belief system influences, toxic nutritional beliefs, nourishment approaches, embodiment, tuning into body wisdom, and accessing personal power. The audio portion of our group meetings will be recorded for later review.
• Secret Facebook group will be your source for daily check-ins, updates, and support to keep your growth on track. Your private supportive sisterhood awaits you.
For the duration of the Definition Project, you will also have me as your private coach to help you work through personal challenges such as eating concerns, weight concerns, and relationship challenges, AND of course we work on redefining you on your own terms.
Your VIP private coaching portion of the Definition Project includes:
• 15 private coaching sessions. 2 per month plus 3 flexi session to use as needed.
• Personal assignments that will include suggested readings, activities, journaling, and/or clarity worksheets.
• VIP on demand text and email support between sessions.
GETTING ON BOARD
• If you have been craving a sisterhood of support rather than competition, this opportunity is for you.
• If you desire one-on-one guidance and accountability in a space of non-judgment, this opportunity is for you.
• If you are ready to feel at ease around food, to move in ways that are best for your body, and to feel confident in your skin, this opportunity is for you.
• If you are ready to redefine you on your own terms and break the rules, this project is for you.
• If you are ready to claim your queen status, this project is for you.
Enrollment begins December 5th and we start mid January to ensure that you have support going into swim suit season. If you’re ready to unapologetically claim your royalty, you’ll need to claim your spot in the program. There are only 5 spots.
I am curating this group so to “pass go,” we must have a conversation. There is no “buy now” button, so contact me if this opportunity speaks to you.
Show up ready to dive deep into the experience. Be willing to look at the dark places within you, but also be ready to see the light of being. Say “Yes” to our group meetings and show up. Be ready to play hard and to push the boundaries that have previously been placed upon you. Be curious and open to trusting the unknown. Be committed to your growth.
Still reading this? You must be feeling the excitement stirring, and that excites me. I’d love to hear from you.
The enrollment period is limited (Dec. 5th - Jan 5th) so I invite you to get the conversation going to see if you are a fit for the Project by sending me an email at email@example.com and letting me know your thoughts:
What inspires you about the prospect of participating in this program?
What is a challenge that you have been continually facing?
What would hold you back from participating?
Looking forward to hearing from you!